A Spot For Everyone This Sunday at 10:00 am
This strategy is how we will all do our best to provide safety for everyone.
Stay home if you are feeling sick, have a temperature, are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed or possibly exposed to the virus causing Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Stay At Home Symptoms
Stay at home possible symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Family Weekend Experience Guidelines
- Facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after services.
- All volunteers will be symptom and temperature screened and wearing masks when possible.
- Doors will open and seating will begin at 9:45am.
- Separate entrance and exit pathways will be provided to minimize contact.
From the parking lot to being seated Today.Church is READY to welcome you into a worship environment planned and prepared for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
For Your Safety and For Others
What To Expect
- Frequently use hand sanitizer
- Masks are available
- Please observe safe distancing (6 ft)
- No handshaking, high fives or hugs
- Observe traffic flow direction signs
- Please don’t gather in the lobby or hall
- No kids church or nursery
- Children must stay with their parents at all times
- VIP Video Theater available for high risk
- Sit only with your household
- Skip two seats between households
- No coffee or donuts served (BYO latte!)
- One household ore individual at a time in restrooms
- Please wait to be dismissed by row