A Place For Everyone!
We want your first experience at Today.Church to be great! Guest are VIPS!
Service starts at 10:00 am | Coffee and Stuff starts at 9:30 am
At Today.Church All Together you can expect:
- A casual but exciting worship experience that lasts about 90 minutes.
- The experience begins with the t.c band leading the church in music. Song lyrics are projected on the theater screen so everyone can follow and sing along! Clapping and smiling are definitely allowed! (Air guitar optional.) Just be yourself.
- The message will be Jesus-focused with a pastor leading the discussion and volunteers helping to read the Bible and discover truth for today! Bible verses are on the screen too.
- Fun teaching for your kids. Yup. They have their own theater!
- Lots of teal t-shirts! And those people are serving because they want you to feel welcome!
Do I need to dress up?
What will happen when I visit for the first time?
If you are new here, don’t worry. You won’t be asked to stand up or to give money – you won’t even see an offering plate! Many people want to check things out and be “anonymous” for a while. That’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the experience and see if this is the church for you.
What about my kids?
At Today.Church your children are a top priority. t.ckds nurseries and classes are clean, safe, and FUN! Loving volunteers are ready to care for and teach your little ones. t.ckds church features dynamic teachers, music, and curriculum that will keep your kids excited and engaged while learning about Jesus!
t.cyuth, meeting on Wednesday evenings, is designed for today’s students with food, fun, and Jesus! Grades 6 and up are invited!
How can I meet others and get connected?
There are many ways to get involved. You can begin by attending Welcome To Church (right after service). It’s designed to help you discover family and find purpose! life groups are another great way to connect. Life is better together!
Be sure and like the Facebook page and join the information Facebook group. That’s a great way to connect too!
What if I'm not sure about all this JESUS stuff?
Visit before you visit
Reading this any other time than Sunday morning? You can watch previous services, anytime! There’s even an app for that!