God Saves Noah
The story of the flood is about more than just the consequences of sin. Though the whole world rejected God’s way, Noah and his family escaped by grace. Genesis 7:11-8:14, 1 Peter 3:20-22
Genesis 7:11-8:14Discovery Question Ideas
- Where did all the water come from?
- Where do we see kind after kind?
- How long did the flood itself last?
- Where do we see that same number of days in Jesus’ life?
- What cause the waters to recede?
- When did Noah open the window?
1 Peter 3:20-22Discovery Question Ideas
- Peter compares the flood to what?
- What did God do while Noah built the ark?
- What saved Noah?
- What saves us with Baptism?
The story of Noah is a symbol of water baptism for a Jesus follower. We are rescued out of the world of sin. Baptism testifies that grace is complete and our conscience is clear before God!
Disciple Trait To Put Into Action!
Passionate Worshipers.We’re not shy about our praise!
This is God we are worshiping here!
Scripture quotes:“…speaking about the great things God has done… praising God… walking and leaping and praising God… rejoice and praise… singing hymns to God…”
- Is my praise showing?